Here is a list of things I am doing this summer. Come up with your own list on your blog and link it in a comment below! Let’s see what everyone is up to!
- Wedding- I’m getting married in September and I am working on the table numbers… They are hideous! PLEASE HELP! Also with the wedding are the actual invitations and the wedding shower invites and as I was typing this I just realized that I need to call my dress shop for an alterations appointment. Excuse me…
- I am the organizer of a kids group on MeetUp.com and I have to find a regular place for us to meet as well as sponsors.
- Of course the, “Back to School” psychotic episode is right around the corner and I have to register my 3 year old for preschool, my 5 year old for kindergarten, both girls, and since my 7 year old is the oldest girl she will get all the new clothes and the two younger ones will get the Hand-Me-Downs… So that takes care of some shopping at least!
- I am trying to work my businesses in my spare time. https://alexis4awesomebags.miche.com and http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShaneHasABeard I also have another business but I might have to quit that. Love the product but I don’t see myself going anywhere with the company http://14575.origamiowl.com/
- WE ARE MOVING!!!!! We are planning to move to Austin TX hopefully by the end of the year, but we may wait till the end the the school year. Nevertheless I am starting to pack. UGH!!! Any tips for getting ready to move even if you aren’t exactly sure on the date?
- The REASON we don’t know when we are moving: Mr Shane Murphy himself. Shane just started a new job and we are waiting to see how the trial period goes to help us decide if it’s ok to move. He’s doing an EXCELLENT JOB so far and I am getting ready for the Christmas date.
- Oh yes, I have my two youngest full time this summer. My two oldest are coming back home THIS WEEKEND after staying 5 weeks with their grandparents
- My blog…. lol, I really need to keep up with it and I am going to sincerely try. OK, your turn.